Our ‘7 Principles of Excellence’ constitute the foundations or cornerstones for the Trust model for school improvement, underpinning the development of the Trust structure and operation ensuring that its impact is both transformational and sustainable.
Each principle has a set of Trust quality standards attached which drive the work of the Trust senior leadership team and inform the Trust policy for alignment of policies and procedures across the Trust. The standards have been created by the Trust Senior Leadership Team this team and highlight the importance of convergent and collaborative thinking across our Trust, securing engagement from all our schools and maximising their impact on outcomes and standards across the Trust.
The QET 7 Principles of Excellence:
- A culture of high ambition, expectation, and achievement
- Evidence informed professional learning
- High quality teaching and learning
- A challenging and inspiring curriculum
- Effective partnership and collaboration
- Accountable leadership and governance
- An exemplary culture and ethos