Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
We have an exciting opportunity to appoint a new CEO to continue to drive the values of Community, Ambition, Respect and Equity forward across the Trust and support the next phase of their development.
This position requires a highly inspiring leader with a successful track record of strategic planning, leading school improvement and business development. The ideal candidate will be able to motivate and lead a strong senior leadership team and demonstrate the impact of their leadership on schools, pupils, parents, staff and communities. Experience of establishing formal collaboration between schools and academies will be essential.
Joining the Trust will offer you:
- The opportunity to work within a vibrant, collaborative and creative community
- A personalised professional development programme
- An inspirational staff team who willingly support each other
- A caring ethos that inspires success for all
- Well motivated and enthusiastic learners
- A wide range of extra-curricular activities
- A full programme of induction and support for new staff
- A culture of high expectation and professional standards
Full Time (Part-time minimum of 4 days per week considered)
Salary: £94,913-£99,681 – Negotiable dependent on candidate experience and qualifications
Start: January 2023
Closing Date: Monday, 27th June 2022
Shortlisting Date: Wednesday, 29th June 2022
Interviews: Week Commencing Monday 4th July 2022
Informal conversations are welcomed and encouraged. To arrange a conversation and for full information, please contact our Recruitment Partner, Charlotte Cuthbert of Academicis at email@example.com or 07799 763440.