Vision and Values
Building character, shaping futures
To enrich life opportunities for all members of our Trust community, working and learning together with aspiration, ambition and care, in our schools and wider society.
To improve outcomes for all pupils across the Trust and ensure that every child fulfils his or her potential and makes excellent progress.
The Trust is essentially defined by its values and ethos, which drive our all-through school improvement model, prioritising academic achievement underpinned by the development of attributes and personal qualities, which foster a love of learning and the development of civic and moral character from early childhood through to young adulthood.
- Community: We listen to, influence and play an active role in our communities.
- Aspiration: We raise standards and provide opportunity for developing talents in all areas of life.
- Respect: We respect and celebrate the value and preciousness of each individual.
- Equity: We aim to enrich the unique life opportunities for all, overcoming barriers and achieving goals.
- Uniqueness: We commit to respecting and protecting the diverse and unique qualities of each individual and of each school in our Trust community, celebrating the similarities and differences between our Christian and non-Christian schools.