Join Our Trust
The Quantock Education Trust is proud of its children and staff, of its achievements, culture and ethos.
Working for our Trust brings a very distinctive set of benefits including:
- Membership of a values driven and child-centred organisation, with a ‘family’/one-time mentality.
- Outward facing strong and visible strategic leadership.
- A simple but effective governance structure with highly committed local governors, Trustees and Members.
- Active support for wellbeing.
- Investment in professional learning.
- Organisational practice which is driven by an agreed set of ‘Principles of Excellence’.
- Collaborative and professional networks.
- A school improvement strategy which provides support, challenge and a highly structured approach to monitoring and evaluation.
- A focus on Trust-wide enrichment and character development.
- High quality, responsive and cost-effective services delivered by an experienced central team.
If you are interested in joining the Quantock Education Trust, please contact Kelly Broome, Interim Clerk to Trustees, at email@example.com